This report on Adult Education Attainment and Assessment Scores: A Cross-National Comparison from the U.S. Department of Education (see link below) builds upon the
About this SiteThis site contains adult literacy facts and information for Virginia's adult education and literacy programs, although many links are national in scope.
- 2017 KIDS COUNT Data Book: State Trends in Child Well-Being By the Annie E. Casey Foundation’s KIDS COUNT Project
- Incarceration to Reentry: Education & Training Pathways in Ohio
- Critiquing Adult Participation in Education (CAPE)
- Adult Education Attainment and Assessment Scores: A Cross-National Comparison
- 2018 Funding for WIOA programs
- Virginia 2016 & 2017 Census Estimates
- Department of Labor: Watch and Learn Videos
- Degree and Nondegree Credentials Held by Labor Force Participants
- Strategic Leverage: Use of State and Local Laws to Enforce Labor Standards in Immigrant-Dense Occupations
- Nonemployer Statistics–An Indicator of Virginia’s “Gig Economy”
- Adding Up The Low Costs of Literacy Among Adults
- ALICE: Looking up financial insecurity region by region in Virginia & 14 other states
- Statistics about women in the labor force
- Poverty in the U.S.
- Using the PIAAC Literacy Framework to Guide Instruction: An Introduction for Adult Educators
- 84,952 hits
- About Facts and Statistics Adult Learning Adult Literacy America's Perfect Storm Annual Performance Report Career Pathways Child and Family Demographic Profiles Economic Development Employment Facts and Statistics for Adult Literacy Financial Literacy GED Graduation Rates Health Literacy Internet Statistics Job Skills Learning Disabilities Limited English Proficiency National Statistics Nonprofit management PIAAC Policy Paper Poverty Technology in adult education Transitions U.S. Census Update Virginia Statistics Workforce Youth Statistics
- The back-to-school issue of PROGRESS, Virginia's #AdultEd newsletter, is out! Read about Innovation Challenge grant… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @REEPnews: 48 REEP students are new library card owners!!! Thanks, Ingrid K & Sarah C of Arlington Public Library for connecting our stu… 4 days ago
- RT @LINCS_ED: ATTN Math and Writing Teachers! Register now for LINCS' virtually-facilitated TEAL course on Deeper Learning through Question… 4 days ago
- RT @LINCS_ED: WEBINAR! Monday, October 22nd at 1PM ET | “Using Graphic Organizers to Develop Academic Writing.” Explore using graphic organ… 4 days ago
- RT @LINCS_ED: ATTN Math and Writing Teachers! Register now for LINCS' virtually-facilitated TEAL course on student-centered learning from O… 4 days ago
This blog is made available by the Virginia Adult Learning Resource Center (VALRC) for informational purposes only and to provide links to sites that lead to statistics and information about adult education and literacy. VALRC does not endorse or recommend any products, processes, or services mentioned in the linked websites and blog posts published on this site. The views and opinions authors expressed in the links on this blog do not necessarily state or reflect those of the VALRC or the Virginia Department of Education.
Banner ImageCourtesy Ken Teegardin, Numbers and Finance from flicker, taken March 19, 2011.