- High School Equivalency, Career One Stop
- High School Equivalency (HSE) Credentials, Adult Education, Virginia.gov
- CASAS, NEDP, The National External Diploma Program (NEDP) is an applied performance assessment system that assesses the high school level skills of adults and out-of-school youth.
- GED® testing service site
- High School Equivalency Information on the Virginia Adult Learning Resource Center website
- High School Equivalency Credential, Adult Education, VA DOE
- High School Equivalency, LINCS Community
GED® 2014 & NEDP
- FAQs: 2014 GED® Test
- GED Virginia, site for students created by the Virginia Adult Learning Resource Center
- To locate a Pearson VUE test prep center use the following web site: http://www.gedtestingservice.com/testers/prep. You can also access this web site through ged.com. (click on “Study” tab).
- Prep Tool Change Request Form: http://gedtestingservice.com/testers/prep-center-request. This web site allows users to request a center that is not listed
- NEDP Introduction Video, CASAS YouTube video
- NEDCP Learning Resources, National External Diploma Council resources, including worksheets.
- National External Diploma Program Guidelines, OAEL, VA DOE, includes information for starting and maintaining a local program.
- The Changing Landscape of High School Equivalency in the U.S.: Options, Issues, and Improvement Strategies, Barry Shaffer, 2015, CLASP
- Labor Market Impacts of the GED® Test Credential on High School Drop Outs: Longitudinal Evidence, 2011, ACE
Click on image to return to VALRC.
This blog is made available by the Virginia Adult Learning Resource Center (VALRC) for informational purposes only and to provide links to sites that lead to statistics and information about adult education and literacy. VALRC does not endorse or recommend any products, processes, or services mentioned in the linked websites and blog posts published on this site. The views and opinions authors expressed in the links on this blog do not necessarily state or reflect those of the VALRC or the Virginia Department of Education.