Virginia 2016 Census estimates for the state and all counties
About this SiteThis site contains adult literacy facts and information for Virginia's adult education and literacy programs, although many links are national in scope.
- COABE Journal – Prison Literacy: The key that opens doors to opportunities
- Fact Sheet: Immigrant-Origin Adult without Postsecondary Credentials, Migration Policy Institute
- Workplace Readiness: Can It Lead to Better Employment and Earnings for Low-Income Adults?
- “More Unprepared Than We Thought: Adult educational attainment,” an SREB Fact Sheet
- 2017 KIDS COUNT Data Book: State Trends in Child Well-Being By the Annie E. Casey Foundation’s KIDS COUNT Project
- Incarceration to Reentry: Education & Training Pathways in Ohio
- Critiquing Adult Participation in Education (CAPE)
- Adult Education Attainment and Assessment Scores: A Cross-National Comparison
- 2018 Funding for WIOA programs
- Virginia 2016 & 2017 Census Estimates
- Department of Labor: Watch and Learn Videos
- Degree and Nondegree Credentials Held by Labor Force Participants
- Strategic Leverage: Use of State and Local Laws to Enforce Labor Standards in Immigrant-Dense Occupations
- Nonemployer Statistics–An Indicator of Virginia’s “Gig Economy”
- Adding Up The Low Costs of Literacy Among Adults
- 88,684 hits
- About Facts and Statistics Adult Learning Adult Literacy America's Perfect Storm Annual Performance Report Career Pathways Child and Family Demographic Profiles Economic Development Employment Facts and Statistics for Adult Literacy GED Graduation Rates Health Literacy Immigrants Internet Statistics Job Skills Learning Disabilities National Statistics Nonprofit management PIAAC Policy Paper Poverty Research on adult education and literacy Technology in adult education Transitions U.S. Census Update Virginia Statistics Workforce Youth Statistics
- Learning Upgrade will host a special webinar for Virginia #AdultEd educators on Monday, April 29 at 12:30 p.m. Join… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Download & print "log-in reminder cards" for the XPRIZE mobile learning apps to give #AdultEd students info on how… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @BellEducator: I have loved transcribing #LettersToLincoln via the crowdsourcing portal of the @librarycongress. Check our this awesome… 18 hours ago
- RT @WorldEdUS: This #NationalPoetrymonth #TheChangeAgent features a poem by @tanayawinder as seen in our #Indigenous Peoples issue. In it s… 18 hours ago
- RT @REEPnews: REEP doesn't stop for Spring Break -- language learning must go on! Students from the 400-450 Evening class at Wakefield visi… 1 day ago
This blog is made available by the Virginia Adult Learning Resource Center (VALRC) for informational purposes only and to provide links to sites that lead to statistics and information about adult education and literacy. VALRC does not endorse or recommend any products, processes, or services mentioned in the linked websites and blog posts published on this site. The views and opinions authors expressed in the links on this blog do not necessarily state or reflect those of the VALRC or the Virginia Department of Education.
Banner ImageCourtesy Ken Teegardin, Numbers and Finance from flicker, taken March 19, 2011.