This post provides census information (ACS) for age breakouts of Virginians educational level. Click on the linkbelow to the PDF document for Virginia.
About this SiteThis site contains adult literacy facts and information for Virginia's adult education and literacy programs, although many links are national in scope.
- 2016 American Community Survey – Virginia Educational Breakdown by Age Group
- Designing a Literacy-Based Mobile Application for Adult Learners
- New Evidence on Integrated Career Pathways: Final Impact Report for Accelerating Opportunity
- Social Media is Creating a New Emphasis on the Need for Critical Thinking
- Credential Courses at Community Colleges
- Reentry Education Tool Kit
- Education Matters: Career Outlook
- America’s Civil Courts:Whom Do We Serve?
- Math Resources from Achieve the Core: Aligning instruction and materials to the CCRS math standards
- High School Equivalency in Virginia, 2017
- What Works Clearing House
- Virginia’s Forgotten Middle
- Today’s Traditional Student Looks Like Yesterday’s Non-Traditional Students
- Throwing Down the Gauntlet for Professional Development
- Implementing WIOA: Proposed Information Collection
- 77,969 hits
- About Facts and Statistics Adult Learning Adult Literacy America's Perfect Storm Annual Performance Report Career Pathways Child and Family College Career Readiness Standards Demographic Profiles Economic Development Facts and Statistics for Adult Literacy Financial Literacy GED Graduation Rates Health Literacy High School Equivalency Internet Statistics Job Skills Learning Disabilities Limited English Proficiency National Statistics Nonprofit management Policy Paper rural Virginia Technology in adult education Transitions U.S. Census Update Virginia Statistics Workforce Youth Statistics
- Early bird registration for VAACE 2017 ends Friday: vaace.org/2016-vaace-con… VA #AdultEd educators will gather Nov. 1-2 in Fredericksburg 1 month ago
- RT @REEPnews: Teachers & volunteers discuss oral skills lesson planning & assessment for REEP's Foundations certificate on 10/6 #TESOL #APS… 1 month ago
- RT @ReadingHorizons: Sign up for the Online Dyslexia Summit with @DrSelz, Eric Price, @BerrettShantell, and Donell Pons! Register here: htt… 1 month ago
- VALRC wishes a very happy retirement to Nancy Faux, ESOL advocate, adult ed professional development leader, triath… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @TESOLConv: Apply for the #TESOL Professional Development Scholarship for a chance to attend #TESOL18 and 1 PCI for FREE! https://t.co/p… 3 months ago
This blog is made available by the Virginia Adult Learning Resource Center (VALRC) for informational purposes only and to provide links to sites that lead to statistics and information about adult education and literacy. VALRC does not endorse or recommend any products, processes, or services mentioned in the linked websites and blog posts published on this site. The views and opinions authors expressed in the links on this blog do not necessarily state or reflect those of the VALRC or the Virginia Department of Education.
Banner ImageCourtesy Ken Teegardin, Numbers and Finance from flicker, taken March 19, 2011.